Another year has flown by and it is now three years ago since the Super Silk Lotto was formed. The objective has now been successfully achieved which was to create a local community lottery that would primarily raise funds for Macclesfield Town Football Club whilst also teaming up with a local community partner and providing an opportunity for people within your local community to potentially earn themselves a £100 every week from a stake as little as £1.
Since this time, the Super Silk Lotto has gone from strength to strength. In the first year David Lewis benefited; in the second year Ollie’s Army benefited and most recently Space4Autism.
As a consequence of our involvement with Space4Autism we were able to facilitate:-
- 38 complimentary match day tickets as guests of MTFC in addition to a well-received bucket collection
- The involvement of Macclesfield Juniors FC to support a Space4Autism football team
- Donation of £666.67 from the Community Shield Fund
- Hosting an end of year dinner with George Michael tribute in providing venue and DJ by Silk Discos.
- A final £100 cheque donation.
We are delighted to announce our community partner for the forthcoming 12 months is MAC Multi-Activity Centre, Goodall St, Macclesfield SK11 7BD Phone: 01625 569556.