Macclesfield Town Youth Development Academy would like to invite applications for some exciting new roles within their coaching team ahead of the 2020/21 season.
The first of these is a full-time role, working day-to-day with the under 19 age groups within their BTEC sports course.
Successful applicants will be required to:
* Create well-structured, enjoyable sessions to both engage and educate the youth players.
* Lead teams on a match day, including both under 19 mid-week matches and under 21 weekend matches.
* Have responsibility for assisting the development and implementation of the Football Academy Programme, whilst also monitoring and adjusting the programme when required.
* Help oversee the football, whilst also taking a keen interest in the education side, through working closely with our partners at Macclesfield College and the relevant BTEC sports tutors.
* Hold a full driving license and use of own vehicle
More details and requirements to follow upon receiving your initial enquiry and CV.
In addition to this, we would also like to build on our current Youth Development coaching team by recruiting more volunteer and/or part time coaches.
These roles can fit around your personal circumstances and can range from a couple of hours, to several days per week where relevant expenses can be paid.
We are happy to accept help from existing coaches looking for a new opportunity or someone looking to get into coaching for the very first time.
Help, support, and training is available for the right coaches and we would actively encourage and fund future coaching education programmes for committed individuals.
To gather more information on the full-time, part time or volunteer roles, please send a C.V, with introductory email to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Paul McGuire, Macclesfield Town Youth Development Manager.