Macclesfield Town are currently taking applications for the role of Sports Analyst.
The main requirements involved within the role are as follows -
* A positive attitude, an interest in football and good technical / tactical knowledge of the game.
* Reliable and trustworthy with sensitive club information and equipment
* Proactive and success driven.
* Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
* Meticulous attention to detail.
* Experienced in the use of filming and video editing equipment.
* Advanced levels of IT literacy - including the use of all Microsoft Office packages, file sharing systems (such as MyAirBridge and WeTransfer) and iMovie.
* Previous experience of analysis software.
* A willingness to commit to unsociable hours - including weekends.
The above reflects a brief synopsis of the main requirements embodied within the role and is in no means designed to be exhaustive.
Salary commensurate with experience.
To apply for this position, please send your current CV and names of at least two references to one of the following -
By email: email@example.com
By post: The Club Secretary, Macclesfield Town FC, Moss Rose Ground, London Road, Macclesfield, Cheshire. SK11 7SP.
The closing date for applications is 17:00 on Friday 24th January 2020.
Macclesfield Town Football Club is an equal opportunities employer.