• Conquer Yorkshire's three tallest peaks Pen-y-ghent, Whernside and Ingleborough in one day
• Accomplish an ascent of 1,532m – higher than the UK's largest mountain
• A marathon distance trek – but with three hills
• Get your mates together to represent Macclesfield Town
• Help raise money for Mind, so that no one has to face a mental health problem alone.
This summer, the football community is joining with Mind for Mind United: The Ultimate Challenge to raise funds and awareness for mental health.
They are heading to one of Britain’s wildest national parks, the Yorkshire Dales, for a 12-hour hiking challenge over the famous Yorkshire Three Peaks on Sunday 5 July 2020.
Uniting people from across the football community, this challenge is a test of fitness, endurance and team spirit.
Participants can expect to cover almost a marathon distance by foot – and ascend a total amount that exceeds the height of Ben Nevis!
Get involved, hike with old mates and new mates. By taking part you’ll be raising funds to help Mind deliver life changing support for the 1 in 4 of us that have a mental health problem.
For more information or to register visit: https://www.charitychallenge.com/mindunited
Anyone who is interested or has registered for this once in a lifetime challenge is asked to email email@example.com - so that we can help support you in every way we can ahead of your incredible journey.