A suitable person is required for the Club Office to oversee the ticketing system and assist with reception duties. The role will include the following responsibilities:
* Uploading and manage events for the ticketing system.
* Manage the day-to-day running of ticketing, selling tickets daily banking etc.
* Liaise with away clubs and manage away allocations.
* Manage gate return process and reconciliation
* Manage matchday and weekly staffing levels
* Be the point of contact for any ticketing queries.
* Manage mailshot and direct marketing campaigns
* Manage digital marketing campaigns
* Manage hospitality initiatives
* Acting as the first-face of the Football Club for visitors
* Directing queries to the relevant department
* Responding to general emails and phone calls
* Using Office 365 for all documents and recording of events and schedules
This a full-time post which includes match days.
Salary negotiable upon experience.
Good interpersonal skills are an asset in this role along with excellent organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure. The post could serve, as it has for the current receptionist, as a good opportunity to develop a range of skills leading to opportunities for progression in future employment.
To apply for this role please send a CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
The closing date for applicants is 5pm on Wednesday 19th June.