The Silkmen Cafe is open every weekday between the hours of 07:30 and 14:30, providing all customers with high quality food at competitive prices.
Whether it be a hearty breakfast to set you up for the day, or a light lunch to recharge your batteries, the Silkmen Cafe boasts an eclectic menu which can cater for every palette and appetite.
In addition to the regular menu, weekly specials are on offer which prove to be very popular.
This week's specials are -
- Melted cheese, sausage and chorizo panini, served with barbecue or mayonnaise sauce. - £3.95 (salad optional) or with chips - £4.95
- Ham egg and chips - £4.25, with bread and butter - £4.50
- Welsh Rarebit with bacon and tomato, served on thick hand sliced bread - £4.25
- Scampi, chips and peas - £4.25
- Beef burger, egg, cheese or mushrooms served on a bap with chips and beans £4.25
- Chicken, cheese and chorizo panini £3.95 served with chips £4.95
- Mackerel salad with fresh crisp lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, and plenty salad accompaniments - £3.75 or £4.75 with chips.
- Locally sourced oatcakes filled with cheese and sausage, topped with beans - £3.25. Or go large with the breakfast oatcake - 2 x sausage, bacon , egg, beans, sandwiched between two oatcakes - £4.50, £5.00 with cheese.
- Football dobber extra - 2 bacon, 2 sausage, 2 eggs, 2 hash browns, cheese and mushrooms - £5.00
- Chilli con carne served with rice and / or chips £4.50. With jacket potato - £3.25.
As well as this, a free delivery service is available on a Thursday and Friday, with business lunches and buffets also a speciality.
You also can pre-order by calling the Cafe on 07860 845562.