Macclesfield Town are looking to recruit a Youth Engagement Officer, to oversee the club's work with young people.
This is a new role, and the ideal candidate must demonstrate how they will develop ways in which the club engages with young people, from birth to early adulthood.
This will include, amongst other responsibilities:
- Overseeing the Project 21 Friday night coaching sessions and holiday clubs
- Junior membership scheme
- Match day activities
- Birthday and Christmas parties
- Organisation of festivals, tournaments and events
- School time and after school sessions
- Liaising with local schools and youth groups
- Co-ordination of our club mascot, Roary the Lion
- Promotion of Macclesfield Town in the local community
- Organisation of equipment
- Recruitment and organisation of coaching staff
- Financial awareness of the importance of funding the role
- General administration of all activity connected with the role including marketing and media work
Salary negotiable and will depend on experience. The post is subject to a CRC check.
To register your interest, please send a letter and copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Suitable candidates will be contacted and asked to provide a twelve month plan of how they believe the club should undertake this operation, including details of financial management of the project.