Looking to buy your 2017/18 season ticket when they go on sale on Monday 6th March? The following guide should help you decide how to purchase your season ticket and how to pay in the easiest way.
How to purchase
1- In person at the Football Club. Tickets go on sale from 9AM on March 6th and supporters will be able to call in to main reception at the Moss Rose to guarantee they can attend all of our home league fixtures next term.
2. Over the phone. Supporters who can’t make it down to the Football Club can do so by calling 01625 264686 from 9AM on Monday morning.
3. Online. Once again fans will be able to purchase tickets online this year through Paypal. Click here to head to our 2017/18 season ticket page where you can make your purchase.
How to Pay
As was the case last season there are four payment options for supporters.
1. Cash – No additional surcharges
2. Cheque – Made payable to ‘Macclesfield Town Football Club’ – No additional surcharges
3. Bank Transfer - No additional surcharges. Please contact the Football Club for information of our bank details.
4. Bank Card via Paypal. An option to allow fans to buy using a bank card. This can be done online, over the phone or at the Football Club.
Please note the following:
• Surcharge applies which is passed directly on to Paypal for any debit or credit card.
• Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 does NOT apply to Paypal transactions and therefore will not apply when using a credit card to purchase a season ticket.